Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome to my Site




I have been reading my daughters and wife's blogs for quite awhile now and I decided that I wanted to get in on the fun. So, here goes, I am jumping in with both feet and joining the world of blogs. Realize that I will not post daily but I will try to keep you updated on here. As for pictures and other fun things, I will let my wife handle that end. Besides, it seems that the girls are always entering contests and giveaways and they look like fun and who knows I might even win something. As for the title to my blog, we have 4 Maltese and 3 Pomeranian dogs and Yes they are always underfoot.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are adorable. I bet they are underfoot all the time. I have only one, but he is a big one! Blogging can be a lot of fun...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean,

    How wonderful that you've gotten in on the act of blogging....welcome, it's very addictive and reading others' blogs can take up alot of your time, but it's soooo much fun! Thanks for hopping over to my blog and entering my giveaway. Good luck and Happy Easter to you and yours. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by,